i think it's safe to say that most teachers are fans of some type of coffee house.
and i think it's safe to say that most of us appreciate all that those teachers do...
a latte!! (a lot... get it?)
what you'll need:
- 5x7 thanks a latte print found here or at the bottom of this post (i had mine printed at Costco)
- a coffee sleeve (i used the backside of one from starbucks)
- white or kraft cardstock
- twine (i used the caribbean color)
- stapler and double sided tape (or other adhesive)
- gift card for starbucks (or other coffee house)
how to put it together:
- attach the print to a 5.5" x 7.5" piece of cardstock
- trim the coffee sleeve to 4" wide (cutting with the corrugated lines)
- place a piece of double sided tape to the very bottom of sleeve and attach to print
- staple sides of the sleeve and insert card
- tie some fun twine around your gift
**for extra fun, place the card inside of a paper pastry bag and hand out to all of those well-deserving teachers.