>> Monday, July 16, 2012 – craft
PROJECT | PENCIL BOX MAKEOVER
• pencil boxes (found these at michaels for $1)
• silhouette vinyl + transfer paper
• craft supplies
• create your labels in the silhouette studio. i used the round rectangle tool to make the label. sized it at 3 1/4 x 5 1/2 to fit the top of my pencil box. then added the boy and girl shape and the text. fonts used are chunkfive roman and bebas neue.
• cut the design onto the vinyl, attach the transfer paper and then attach to the top of your box.
• fill your box up with fun craft supplies (or pencils).
• attach a pad of craft paper and give as a gift or keep for yourself.
*if you're not using a silhouette, you can decorate the top of your pencil box with scrapbook paper like we did here.
. . . . .
this post is sponsored by: