Monday, May 6, 2013

[Mother's Day] A Book For Mom

Last year, we designed a book for Dad.
This year, we made one for Mom and Grandma too. 



SUPPLIES
• cheap 4x6 photo book (found at michaels, wal-mart or target)
• washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper
• 4x6 book pages (downloads are below)




TO MAKE
• trim the pages out of the photo book (as close to the fold as possible)
• staple the pages together
• cover the edge with washi tape, ribbon or patterned paper folded over
• have children fill out the pages, include extras of the last few pages for each additional child




Mom and Grandma are sure to love these books made just for them!



DOWNLOADS
just click on the links below to download the 4x6 pages






title page | page one | page two | page three | page four


_____________________________________


this post is sponsored by:

18 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! My mom will love this :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh fantastic! I'm totally getting my kids to make these for their grandmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to make one for my Mom even though I'm all grown up with kids of my own. I'll have them make the grandma one. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids made the one for dad last year and it was a hit! We'll be making these for Nana this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE!! Thanks for sharing! Is there anyway you can make a Nana version? My kids call my mom 'Nana' and she would love this!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE this idea! Love anything that comes directly from the kids thoughts and heart! Going to share it on my Facebook page as well!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Thanks for sharing! Just downloaded mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have a Nona and and Nama Might just do the grandma one anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot dear. Such a nice gift for mother & grand maa.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you change the name to what we call our grandma?

    ReplyDelete
  12. wONDERFUL PROJECT. uSING IT AT ACHIEVEMENT DAYS.

    lINDA m

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank u girls for your cute printables always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO fun! Thank you ;) My mom will love this....

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so lovely ... I know mommies and grammies everywhere will love it. Mine will!! Be blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is there not a back "cover" page that reads: Made with a bunch of love? The Fathers Day books have them. Thought maybe I just missed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same question after downloading the mom and grandma books because the dad and grandpa have a back cover. Will there be one added?

      Delete
  17. LOVE this! I'm last minute as usual, is there anyway you could tell me what fonts you used on this so I can make a Mimi and Nanna version? Any help would be appreciated!

    ReplyDelete